Animal Breeding and Reproductive Physiology
|Dr G.A.Gunawardhana||Veterinary Research Officer BVSc. (Sri Lanka),PhD (Australia)|
|Dr W.D Abewansa||Veterinary Surgeon BVSc. (Sri Lanka),MPhil(Sri Lanka), PhD (India)|
|Dr WMSP Weerasinghe||Veterinary Research Officer BVSc. (Sri Lanka) MPhil(Sri Lanka) Study Leave|
|Dr. K.M.S.G Weerasooriya||Veterinary Research Officer BVSc. (Sri Lanka),MVSc-Reading
Officer In Charge CPRS, Karandagolla
|Dr.C.J.H Binduhewa||Veterinary Research Officer BVSc. (Sri Lanka) MSc(UK), MSc(Sri Lanka)|
|Ms R.M.S. Malkanthi||Veterinary Research Assistant|
Services of the Division:
1 Technical Services:
- Herd fertility management in large and small herds.
- Livestock farm planning and management.
- Investigation into problems associates with production of livestock.
2. Techniques developed and used for services
- Identification of meat samples and animal products using PCR technique.
3. Training of Trainers
- . Training of officers and middle level technicians, farmers and other entrepreneurs on fertility management and manipulation of reproduction.
- Undergraduates/postgraduates teaching and supervision of studies, programs on Animal Breeding and genetics
- Resource persons in human resource development programs of the other stake holders